The Kelly Speechless Show – Busy Is A Give In Not A Cage.mp3 (made with Spreaker) http://m.soundcloud.com/kellyspeechless/the-kelly-speechless-show-busy
http://www.accountkiller.com/en/ Cool Huh? The world where nobody wants to delete accounts there is actually a site that tells you how to delete accounts. There’s no BS, no run around, no sign up, just brass tatul visual full knowledgeable functional know how into the world of getting my account gone.
Is it the distance that is not right?
Or is everything not right?
She loves me, but not as a couple..
My Advice From Overseas…..
I moved to Berlin in August when I met my ex. We were friends from August-January, when I finally asked her on a date. It was great for about a month, and then she moved back to Denmark. We visited each other for a month or so before she decided it was “too difficult” with her big work load at her new job and finding out she will be there for the next 3 years at least. We love each other – is it just bad timing or more? She wants to move to NYC (planned before me in the picture), where I will be after that. She says she doesn’t know how she will feel then.
I’m sorry but it might be something more than the distance. Put yourself in her shoes. Would a heavy workload ever affect how you feel about her? What I mean is : are you making more of an effort to see her than she is to see you? What your probably feeling is your gut telling you that she is slipping away. If you truly love someone, and your out of your mind crazy about them the words, “I’ve got so much going on right now,” or “We will see how this goes,” never comes out of your mouth. If this is a long relationship, I would question rather you both can handle living apart without seeing other people. A lot of people can do this, but they both have to be one hundred percent committed to the relationship. If your gut is telling you your loosing her, you should defiantly have a serious talk with her. Sometimes no matter what the other person says we can feel this shift, or change that was different than before.
Do You Feel Like This?
When you feel your partner is falling out of love with you or is drifting away from the solid bond you once had it almost feels like a bad dream. Have you ever had a dream where she wouldn’t answer the phone for days? Or just dreams where she broke up with you? Do you try to tell yourself over and over again in your head that you are over-exaggerating? Do you have to constantly reassure yourself that everything is going good?
Having the feeling someone your with is acting differently towards you is scary. The different awareness is so strong that no matter how many times you kiss that person; there just not…there anymore. It is almost as if before there was this light behind their eyes that you never knew was missing until the moment it was gone.
That moment when the shift and flow of affection changes into deafening normalcy. The normalcy is so dead and numb, it’s mere presence almost knocks you off balance. What was once solid beneath your feet, the feeling you thought would never leave; is escaping.
In any case, relationships are hard especially long distance. I would always follow your gut.
P.S- If you suspect she’s cheating; I would use your tax return money to hire a private investigator.
All jokes aside good luck! I hope you guys get it together, or get happy with other people.
Love is hard;
It is so sad that whether you are a thousand miles away from the one you love; or just across the hall way, you can feel like there just not there.
- Rent.com Survey – Let’s Stay Together, For Apartment’s Sake! | The Shared Wall (rent.com)
- Normalcy: Redefined (ridiculousnormalcies.wordpress.com)
- True Love, Finds Its Own Way ! (beautywidbrainz.com)
- Because I Write (begintodaynottomorrow.wordpress.com)
- Dream a Little Dream (antoniakmoore.wordpress.com)
- 7 Reasons Why You May Want to Spy If You Suspect Your Spouse is Cheating! (affaircare.com)
- Technology, the wingman, in love (rappler.com)
- Long Distance Relations: to Love or Not? (distractedstudents.com)
- I can’t get over my long-distance lover (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Long Distance Love- Possible or Impossible (omtimes.com)
If He Say’s, “I am scared to be in a relationship.”
Bull Shit Myth #4
Pretend your guy had to fill this three question document out. I will answer for him.
Are you in a relationship? yes no.
Does changing from dating to exclusive scare you in the least bit? yes no.
Are you full of shit when you tell her you are scared? yes no.
Oh….I supposed to give you this letter first…Dear Yourself, Hey this is your gut instinct. You know how every time Frank says he is scared I scream, “He’s lying bitch! Don’t believe him!” I was just touching base to verify that is me screaming and not your cell phone vibrating in your purse. Looks Like I Will Be Talking To You A Lot If We Are Going To Around This Loser. Love, The one who tells you to run when someone chases you. Your Gut Instinct.
Let’s Conquer The Relative Possibility of Being Scared Of A Relationship First.
Is there such a fear in existence?
What do you do if he/she is scared to be in a relationship?
Can this fear subside after you have proved your loyalty?
Is being scared to be committed a valid excuse?
I will answer all these questions but before I do, I need you to participate in a quick exercise. Don’t read this questions below and think about relationships. Just think about times in your childhood, early teens, after high school, adult hood, or now when below.
Let’s Go To The Meaning Of Which You Associate This Fear.
#1 When is that first time you can remember feeling scared?
#2 What were you most afraid or fearful of as a child?
#3 Have you ever conquered a fear that was with you for years and now you have come to enjoy it?
#4 Think about a few things people easily are fearful of for a moment.
#5 When someone comes up behind you and you don’t expect it, would say, “You scared me!” apply to the feeling of fear or being scared for a second.
6# If you were scared to be with someone specific what would you do?
7# Have you ever been scared in or before a relationship enough to walk away?
8# If your scared to be with someone and linger them on knowing it’s not going to happen, or are unsure if the “no more fear,” Gods will let his/her positive behavior cure you?
If you are someone who is scared to be with someone, would it be presumptuous to say you also fear:
- hurting someone.
- creating more than you can handle: Dating two people. (one relationship is scary enough, bringing in two people wanting to be with you at the same time would be terrifying).
- dating someone or anyone who wants a serious relationship.
- making things slow: no one wants a scary situation to be given to them slowly they want it to be over fast!
- Wait for trust to develop: Trust is already apart of the whole package. Being scared can’t be subsidized because the fear of the relationship was there before the person was.
- continuing to talk this person who they are, “fearing from getting to close to because it would hurt.”
- trying to actively conquer this fear because trust and relationships in life is something that is always at risk of happening. Flying a plane might be a conquerable fear but those who succeed usually don’t have frequent flyer miles.
- don’t date at all. If you know that you are deeply scared about getting into something serious you cannot date. That would only give you too many chances at which that fear can be a reality.
BOTTOM LINE: Stick to spiders, unwanted hair, goblins, ghosts, flying air planes, and those movies that really scare you opposed to the ones you just pretend do.
Do you own a snake tank or cage?
Is This Snake Cage Next To Your Bed?
Snakes are only pets to those who do not fear them with terror. The feeling we get when someone scares us doesn’t feel like anything attached to relationship emotions. If Clowns scare you, then you probably would not get as close as you could to one for a long time. If you did, you certainly wouldn’t stick around as the clown friend, or take anything; especially time slow in the presence of one.
IF IT’S REAL. If HE OR SHE IS REALLY SCARED.
If a person is really scared to further a relationship then you can’t change that by showing him/her that you can be trusted. That person needs to go get some help or find some alternative to improve that fear and in the mean time leave us all alone. Humans and there emotions can’t be tested like guinea pigs to see if that “fear,” will pop up or not.
If you are suggesting that you yourself have been scared of getting into a relationship you either still got into that one anyway, or you didn’t really deep down like him or her.
NO YOU DID Not..
Source: The image to the top right featured in this post was made by a free service Wishafriend.com which has free twitter background customizable as well as premium options. This is not a recommendation or referrel. This is to source the image and credit the rightful parties.
Look Right: They Look Scared As Shit To Me! What Do You Think?
- Finding Strength to Take the Leap (strictlybaltimore.wordpress.com)
- I am scared (lesliealamb.com)
- There’s no monster under your bed (trinityfamilyministries.wordpress.com)
- Fear … the enemy within. (simplymejustbe.wordpress.com)
- Fear-LESS! (sirenatales.wordpress.com)
- Letting go…easier said than done. (aclairavoyantjourney.wordpress.com)
- 13 Terrifying Facebook Mistakes That Can Scare Your Fans Away (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- Running Scared?! (hertwrites.wordpress.com)
Listen to: Vocaroo Voice Message.
- Case study ‘Top Of The Pops’ (slideshare.net)
- Started Eating Plan A Day Early (runningwithmyself23.wordpress.com)
- Swift gladly bears tabloid glare for success (goerie.com)
- Jaimie Etkin: ‘The Voice’ Recap: All Bow To Melanie Martinez (huffingtonpost.com)
- Bermuda Vacations (orbitz.com)
- New Song: Nicki Minaj Featuring Swizz Beatz, Catch Me (buzzworthy.mtv.com)
- Are Cool Printed T-shirts Too Casual Office Wear (teacherlingo.com)
- Systems Evolution Surges on Anticipation of a Rebound Year for the Company (prweb.com)
Some quick thoughts and suggestions on how you should handle this.
Once upon a time you stopped calling and texting Craig. It sucked. Craig sucked. It all really fucking sucked. Three months go by and today you don’t care as much about Craig.
Craig’s phone rings with a voicemail alert that says, “Craig this message is to inform you April is not still obsessing over you. She will likely have a change at happiness. If you don’t fuck this up than and soon she will likely go meet a decent guy. Have a great day!”
Craig sends a trial text to see what level of effort he is going to use to seal your obsession with him longer.
Craig texts” “What up girl?”
April gets the message and now April is freaking the fuck out.
Best Thing To Do That No One Does: Say Nothing.
Worst Thing To Do EVEr! Text back, “So why do you care?”
He won’t answer your question. Then you will be pissed of f and want to know why. Before you know it you will be wishing you had not texted this loser something that of course you have every right to answer.
If you text, “Whats up with you?” These outcomes will become likely:
1. No answer (that will be three days later)
2. The next morning he texts back without an explanation which leads to more confusion and fun.
3. Or the booty call/love session of you feeling he’s back in your life and him feeling like your unhappy again/mission accomplished.
Best Thing To Do If You Want To Get Rid Of Him and Have The Balls.
“Hey Craig I am so happy you text-ed me because I am still in love with you and want to let you know if you want to be with me currently, I am still up for that.”
IF He answers with an answer that implies no (but maybe yes of course)?”
Craig: “Well why don’t we see how things go…”
- Does he think you’re a stalker? The Only Way To Know For Sure. (kellyspeechless.com)
- Candice Swanepoel is Funny of the Day (drunkenstepfather.com)
- Birthday Sex! (chloehasarocket.wordpress.com)
- My Heart Will Go On, Unless it Means I Have to Talk to Poor People (drunkengayslut.wordpress.com)
- Betrayal…..Betrayed….Angry…..Hurt (dream2createwords.wordpress.com)
My blog was just tagged with these tags below. Wow, what a great day. I find the tags a compliment. What do you think?
Tags Customers Associate with This Product
Click on a tag to find related items, discussions, and people.
Check the boxes next to the tags you consider relevant or enter your own tags in the field below.
I Was Called and Tagged the Following and it isn’t even 6pm yet.
I think I did my job of pissing someone off today. Oh well, it made my smile. By the way, I might be crazy but not a psychopath (not yet anyway).
I took off the amazon blog because it was on my old blogspot address so I will give a few days to let Mr. Tag Fucker to Calm down and take a zanax before I submit this website kindle blog.
Dear tag enthusiast: Why didn’t you write a bad review instead of just putting up “f-you tag’s?”
Your a little bitch. My opinion. You made my day, and I am requesting some more tags as soon as my kindle blog debuts (the new one).
Tag’s About Me.
- this blog sucks(1)
- this woman is insane(1)
- waste of money(1)
Agree with these tags?http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/tags-on-product/B0060QIY42/ref=tag_dpp_cust_edpp_sa
- Bad B**** (hiphop3180.wordpress.com)
- Why Referencing To Other Grown Women As: Princess, Girl, Girl Friend, Savvy With A Bitch Tag Makes You Sound Like A Moron: Bitch Is Fine But Next To Sassy Or Princess? (kellyspeechless.wordpress.com)
- A confused Kanye asks: ‘Is it acceptable for a man to call a woman a bitch even if it’s endearing?’ (standard.co.uk)
- Are You Offended By The Word ‘Bitch’? (thegloss.com)
- Psychopaths Are People Too – “Seven Psychopaths” Review (shootingthescript.wordpress.com)
- The Wisdom of Psychopaths (halsmith.wordpress.com)
- REVIEW: ‘Seven Psychopaths’ (robertsnow.wordpress.com)