My blog was just tagged with these tags below. Wow, what a great day. I find the tags a compliment. What do you think?
Tags Customers Associate with This Product
Click on a tag to find related items, discussions, and people.
Check the boxes next to the tags you consider relevant or enter your own tags in the field below.
I Was Called and Tagged the Following and it isn’t even 6pm yet.
I think I did my job of pissing someone off today. Oh well, it made my smile. By the way, I might be crazy but not a psychopath (not yet anyway).
I took off the amazon blog because it was on my old blogspot address so I will give a few days to let Mr. Tag Fucker to Calm down and take a zanax before I submit this website kindle blog.
Dear tag enthusiast: Why didn’t you write a bad review instead of just putting up “f-you tag’s?”
Your a little bitch. My opinion. You made my day, and I am requesting some more tags as soon as my kindle blog debuts (the new one).
Tag’s About Me.
- this blog sucks(1)
- this woman is insane(1)
- waste of money(1)
Agree with these tags?http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/tags-on-product/B0060QIY42/ref=tag_dpp_cust_edpp_sa
- Bad B**** (hiphop3180.wordpress.com)
- Why Referencing To Other Grown Women As: Princess, Girl, Girl Friend, Savvy With A Bitch Tag Makes You Sound Like A Moron: Bitch Is Fine But Next To Sassy Or Princess? (kellyspeechless.wordpress.com)
- A confused Kanye asks: ‘Is it acceptable for a man to call a woman a bitch even if it’s endearing?’ (standard.co.uk)
- Are You Offended By The Word ‘Bitch’? (thegloss.com)
- Psychopaths Are People Too – “Seven Psychopaths” Review (shootingthescript.wordpress.com)
- The Wisdom of Psychopaths (halsmith.wordpress.com)
- REVIEW: ‘Seven Psychopaths’ (robertsnow.wordpress.com)