Shakespeare sayings and relationships: Read the rest please.
Now are you happy? Did this decision make being with this person more positive? What about the con’s or issues that made you want to make the list? Did they just go away on their own?
Pro’s and con’s in relationships do not look like this.
Pro-we love each other (isn’t that a give in? a pro is s opposed to be a convincing reason to stay, we already know that you love one another or then it wouldn’t be relevant when talking about a relationship at all.
Con-he cheated and I can’t let it go-That is not a con it’s a problem no one has tried to fix. If you can’t let it go and tried to or he cheated and can’t help you feel better than you both suck at fixing it on your own –time for another game plan to fix things. Weighing pro’s and con’s when factoring in a way to layout or ponder if your relationship is one that you should stay in then the list doesn’t have a purpose.
If I ask you what is a “pro,” that you think the relationship has, “Well there are good parts of our relationship and he loves me.”
I would say, “I know that but is a pro. Love isn’t a pro because if that didn’t have a place then there would be no relationship or nothing to consider.”
Yes, but having good parts in your relationship and love felt among the two of you is not a pro. A component is not a plus or a factor it is the foundation of the relationship.
- Proactive Effort #1: Both people trying to fix things and when one form of execution doesn’t help or make things work better, you try another way, and then another with a plan each time.
- Proactive Effort #2: There is no number two.
- If you both aren’t in it then there is nothing to consider but to leave. If your decision is to stay there is no wonder to IF you should be in the relationship or “not to be.” It’s I KNOW I should not be here, but I am going to stay and leave soon, tomorrow, or whenever I can.
- Is it easy to just leave? NO! It’s so hard for us to do because we love this person and we have to perform a ritual that will feel like a death in order to preserve our likely hood of future happiness.
- We have to accept that he doesn’t love you enough to even try to fix it. Then we have to keep it up, and roll through the pain until we get over it.
- Future looks good even though we don’t care at the moment.
STORY TIME: MAGIC FAIRY BREAKDOWN EXAMPLE FOR QUICK RE-GROUP.
Magic Fairy: “Kelly if you leave him, in five years I will cast a spell and you will meet a great man and he will treat you beautifully.”Kelly: “Can you use the spell to keep me here with him and happy?”Magic Fairy: “Your future with him would never be close to the future my spell will bring with another man.”Kelly: “I don’t care if you told me the guy was related directly to Jesus himself I want to be with this jerk I love now just make him want to be happy?”Magic Fairy: “They all say that and then later they would never give it up.”
To be or not to be – is taken from Hamlet wrote by William Shakespeare.
People forget to read AFTER, “to be or not to be: that is the question.To be or not be-Meaning, “To live or die.”
What Hamlet is musing on is the comparison between the pain of life, which he sees as inevitable (the sea of troubles – the slings and arrows – the heart-ache – the thousand natural shocks) and the fear of the uncertainty without the existence of who he loves which causes the pain.
To be, or not to be: that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer - Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,- And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;y No more; and by a sleep to say we end The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks- That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep;- To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;- When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
What pros and cons are there when decided to stay or go in a relationship? None.
What you must have in order for the relationship to get even a little better and be in a place to be worked on.
You both try with honest intent to get a plan together and try to fix things – a lifestyle change if needed-If you didn’t cause most of the issues you trying does not include-“trying to shut up or forget about what he did.” Trying for you = hanging in there while he takes the reigns and starts damage control cleanup.
If someone will not try=RELATIONSHIP GETTING
To be or not to be? That is the question. To be happy or not to be? The is the choice you make.
If he/she will not proactive be in this with you – then it’s not to be or not to be – it’s I know I should go – time to follow through or be unhappy. Period.
Easy right? Hardly. Should be with him or not? Should I be with her or not? = Should I try to convince myself it is not that bad and hope the bad will disappear? Should I go knowing that it would hurt like hell and be the hardest thing I have maybe ever done? Even if I know there is a better shot, someone else will love me again.
- What Heartbreak Can Teach You About Love (dangerouslee.biz)
- Considering Shakespeare (urchinmovement.com)
- Relationship Advice by Kelly-“Jessica Kelly,” Pen Name. (kellyspeechless.wordpress.com)
- ♥ AWESOME RELATIONSHIP Rx ♥ – Live Happily Ever After (ivanasiska.wordpress.com)
- 6 Easy Twitter Hacks for Schmoozing Journalists (hubspot.com)