“Not tonight honey.”
Why the best time to have sex is when you are not in the mood.
Sometimes women have a tendency to turn down their partner for sex. They may be understandably tired from work, kids and a busy life. Sex is the glue that holds a relationship together. By the time a couple finishes having an argument about not having sex, they could have already done the deed. When you love someone you sacrifice things for them and sometimes do things you really don’t want to. Sex shouldn’t be a sacrifice or something you’re obligated to do for the person you love.
Having sex isn’t a chore.
Sex with your partner shouldn’t be thought of as the equivalent of running a marathon. If you’re not in the mood to have sex, stop and think about how it’s really not going to take a lot of work. Taking ten to fifteen minutes to have sex when you’re not in the mood can add ten to fifteen years to a relationship.
The positives outweigh the negatives.
Even if you initially are not in the mood to have sex, once you start it usually begins to feel good. Then not only is your partner happy you are happy. Sex is a great stress reliever, and makes your overall relationship more intact. All the reasons not to have sex are minimal compared to the outcome from having sex, even if you don’t feel like it sometimes.
- Can I make love during pregnancy? (pregnancy.co.uk)
- What You Forgot in Your Relationship-remember This? (kellyspeechless.wordpress.com)
- Is Sex an Antidepressant? (everydayhealth.com)
- Sex is the “glue” in a marriage (recoveringwayward.wordpress.com)
- My Boyfriend Went to Confession Every Time We Had Sex + How Long Would You Give Up Sex for an iPhone 5? (howaboutwe.com)
- Hooking Up With Your Ex (collegerelationships.wordpress.com)